Free Fourth of July Printable {Land of the Free, Home of the Brave} ~ Create it. Go!

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Free Fourth of July Printable {Land of the Free, Home of the Brave}

I've been working on some Fourth of July crafts this week and have been creating a few printables as well, so I thought I would share a couple with you today. As always, my printables are free, for your personal use only though.

I love the simplicity of this one framed in a weathered barn wood frame or in a thick, chunky, black frame. No matter where you use it, hope you enjoy and feel as privileged as I do to live in a free country.


I know our country has it's own issues, sometimes it seems that today it does more than other times...but I still love our country and am so thankful to be born here and have a love of all that that the USA stands for.

Come back tomorrow to see the crafts I've been working on!

0 comments: