Top 5 DIY Projects with Tires ~ Create it. Go!

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Top 5 DIY Projects with Tires




I don't know about you, but I have not been so keen on some of the projects that I have seen with tires. I mean, they're dirty, old tires! BUT I have to admit that lately a few have really peak my interest. In fact, so much that I even made a Pinterest board all about tires. Ha! Who knew? Hee Hee

So today, I thought I would share my top 5 ones that I love!

1.  This Gorgeous Tire Planter from Addicted to DIY found here:

This planter is GORGEOUS!  The tutorial is simple to follow and it's hard to believe it's actually an old tire!  #oldtiresturnnew #mydiscounttire #spon #discounttire #americastire



Isn't it gorgeous for real? Who knew I would ever use the word gorgeous and tire in the same sentence. Ha!

2. These cute little "teeter totters" out of tires, seen here fromr According to Boyle:

Recycle DIY ideas: Old tire to fun for kids

3.  The ideat that you could make a little footstool like this one here from Mrs. Muffets Tuffets, but using a tire as the frame:

This Footed Tuffet Stool would look adorable in a little girls room or even in your powder room.

4. These cute little stools that would be great inside OR outside!

Check out this fun idea to make with old tires...stack two and then make outdoor seating with them. Just make sure to use outdoor fabric! A friend mentioned that these would be great around the fire pit:) Where would you use them?:)

and 5. This cute tire wreath/planter that I think would be adorable hanging outside in the backyard by a garden or on a wooden fence. From DIY Showoff seen here:

tire flower planter decor for the open space on side of my house

And there you have it! So, have I turned you onto tires also? Haha

1 comments:

Nancy Phillips said...

Fun ideas. I have a friend who has the teeter-totter!