Healthy Kids Snack Fun ~ Create it. Go!

Friday, August 24, 2018

Healthy Kids Snack Fun

Well, I don't know about you, but my kids are already back to school and everyday they come home and the first thing I hear is, "What's for snack?" I start to hate those words. lol So today I have something fun to help out with those snack ideas. AND all you need is a white plate (found mine at a local dollar store) and a sharpie. That's it! 

Here you go! 


Just wash your plates good (you can even run them down with rubbing alcohol if you want) and then take your sharpie and draw some fun faces on your plates and bake them at a low heat in the oven for about an hour. (This helps to set the sharpie in better.)








Then set out a variety of food that they can use as decor and snacks and they will love it! You can even add dip or cottage cheese, peaches...possibilities are endless and you can change it up day to day!














0 comments: