Valentine Gifts Galore; Day 4: Star Wars YODA Valentines ~ Create it. Go!

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Valentine Gifts Galore; Day 4: Star Wars YODA Valentines

If you love Star Wars, hang on to your hat, because I have a fun one for you today!

We have a house of Star Wars fans, so I wanted to come up with something simple to do with Star Wars. This YO-DA one for me is perfect! Whether you add it to a box of candy hearts OR throw a chocolate heart on top of the paper, it's so fun and easy peasy! 


Just copy and paste the image below, crop it to the size you want, and print. 



There you go! Tomorrow finishes off the week of Valentine ideas and it's my favorite, so check back tomorrow! 

AND meanwhile...
Here are a couple more of my favorite Valentine ideas from years past, 



1 comments:

custom writing service reviews said...

I don’t think I have ever seen a star war themed valentine card. It is unique and charming. Start war fans will definitely love it.